The best marketers out there are always learning – new resources, platforms, tools are coming around every day. There are hundreds, if not thousands of blog posts summarizing tools and blogs to follow, but none you can contribute to.
At Deekit, we have collected a long list of tools and resources that we love and use. Today, we are open-sourcing our list and we’re inviting all of you to jump in – add your favorites, share your thoughts and feedback.
So let’s jump in and level up your marketing efforts…
You have created the world’s most amazing piece of content, but now you need to distribute it. Distribution is everything after all. More often in discussions, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+ come up as places to share.
But we want you to dig a little deeper than that. The web is a big place with thousands (if not millions) of communities that should be reading your content. It’s easy to go to the usual places, so why don’t you mix it up. Here’s a collection of all places you can spread the word besides the commonly mentioned ones. Places to share infographics, getting more traffic to your blog and much more. Which ones haven’t you used yet?
Places to submit infographics:
- Reddit – bridges communities and individuals with ideas, the latest digital trends, and breaking news (…okay, and maybe cats). Our mission is to help people discover places where they can be their true selves, and empower our community to flourish.
- FlowingData – explores how statisticians, designers, data scientists, and others use analysis, visualization, and exploration to understand data and ourselves.
- Visually – Create engaging infographics, videos, and ebooks for your marketing campaigns. We make premium content creation fast, simple, and affordable.
- Cool infographics – Infographics blog covering infographics, data visualization and visual thinking. Charts and graphs communicate data, infographics turn data into information.
- Chart Porn – An addictive collection of beautiful charts, graphs, maps, and interactive data visualization toys — on topics from around the world
- We Love Datavis – is an inspirational collection of Charts, Maps, Graphs and Diagrams. Sometimes more eye candy than information visualization, but always awesome.
- Datavisualization.ch – is a resource for data visualization and infographics. You’ll find articles about events, tools, datasets, and showcases.
- Infographics Showcase – Google just recently confirmed that Google 4.0 has rolled out and this comes with a lot of questions. What is Penguin? How does this affect my site? Do I need t make any changes? All of these questions are important and this infographic helps to explain just what the Penguin update is all about.
- Infographics – Links to information graphics and other thought-provoking things found on the Internets. Add your comments. Share what catches your eye.
- Infographics Site Dot Com – features the best infographics on the interwebz. If you like cool infographics, click thru! Looking for the Best Infographic Site in the entire world? Well, you’ve found it!
- Infographr – We’re all about infographics. Follow us for the most recent data visualizations and graphics.
- Submit Infographics – The Longest Running Infographic Gallery Online
- Amazing Infographics – Cool Information Graphics
- Best Infographics – Find the best inforgraphics on a daily basis.
- Fast Company – articles and posts tagged Infographic of the Day with a unique editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, and design.
- Infographics Archive – Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, we archive the best infographics on the web.
- Infographics Inspiration – Information Graphics That Inspire
- infographicgallery.com – is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for.
- Daily Infographic – At Daily Infographic we strive to curate the most interesting infographics on the web. We scour the internet for data visualizations with the best content and design to bring our users facts and figures in the most easily consumed format. For seven years Daily Infographic has provided our users with knowledge and know-how on a plethora of subjects. From cooking tips to sporting events, marketing techniques and breaking news, we pride ourselves on helping to make you smarter Everyday.
- Cloudinfographics – You can find Infographics, Graphic Programs ect.
- Best Infographics – Looking for the best data visualisation from around the internet then you have come to the right place. This site is aimed at finding the best infographics around from humour to tech plus many more.
- Information aesthetics – Data Visualization & Information Design
- Infographic post – For those who suffer from data overload, there’s nothing better than an amazing visual design to bring conceptual data into vision. Most infographics show statistics and bring those statistics to life by structuring the information in a way that makes the weird seem more understandable.
- Only Infographic – The best infographics from the web.Infographics Blog!
- Pure Infographics – is more as a personal resource than anything else. I want somewhere public to put infographics that I find interesting for whatever reason. The reasons are often varied but are often things like –Design, Interesting data, Interesting angle and Innovation
- RateMyInfographic.com – We rate your infographics
Plases share blogposts:
- StumbleUpon – is the easiest way to discover new and interesting web pages, photos and videos across the Web.
- Triberr – Home of Influencers An Influencer Marketing Platform
- BizSugar – Share small business news, tips, blog posts and information with BizSugar’s community of small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Scoop.it – Professionals: Create and grow your online presence in minutes by publishing curated content.
- My Blog guest – the free community that connects guest bloggers to blog owners. Join us for free and start getting free exposure from guest posting.
- Blog Engage – is a blogging community where all bloggers submit their latest blog articles for exposure, backlinks and traffic
- Famous Bloggers – Build authority in your industry through blogging, join a large community of bloggers and learn how to blog and start a business blog online.
- Mashable – is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
- Inbound.org – The Smartest Inbound Marketing Community Online
- Social Media Today – Posting your content on our site helps you gain increased visibility, increased promotion, and a larger audience than you might be able to reach on your own.
Guest blogging on marketing:
- Entrepreneur – Start, run and grow your business.
- Kissmetrics – From time to time, we get inquiries regarding guest blogging at Kissmetrics. We figure it’s about time we did a post on this topic, because we certainly love a great guest post! Besides, it’s always nice to get a fresh voice and perspective.
- ProBlogger – Guidelines and Suggestions for Guest Posts
- Copyblogger -What Makes a Great Copyblogger Guest Post?
- ShoutMeLoud – Contribute Your Best Work For The Blogger’s Community
- Social Media Today – Posting your content on our site helps you gain increased visibility, increased promotion, and a larger audience than you might be able to reach on your own. We help our bloggers by providing a community that appreciates great content and access to larger promotional channels, such as Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and Facebook.
- MarketingProfs – How-To Marketing Guest Articles & Bylines
- SmallBizTrends – Guest blogging
- Virgin.com – guest blogging
- Blog Engage – I would like to invite you our members to guest blog here on our community blog in front of thousands of our members. You can write about any of the following topics Making Money Online, Blogging Tips, Traffic, Design, Social Networking, SEO, Marketing, Technology and other industry or niche specific topics you think Blog Engage …
Guest blogging on productivity:
- Entrepreneur – Start, run and grow your business.
- Selfgrowth – Welcome to SelfGrowth.com, the internet supersite for Self Improvement and Personal Growth. SelfGrowth.com is part of a network of websites owned and operated by Self Improvement Online, Inc., a privately held New Jersey based Internet company.
- Life hack – Want to be a guest contributor at Lifehack.org? Here’s how you can write for one of the top productivity websites on the Internet.
- Pick The Brain Blog – website dedicated to self improvement with a focus on personal productivity, motivation, and self education.
- Balanced Worklife blog – “We enable organizations, leaders and their teams to reach their potential by providing unique advantages in the game of business & life through insights, innovations and inspirations.”
- Life Optimizer – Guest posting spots for October are now open and I’d like to invite you to participate. The theme will be Winning Attitude which covers the attitudes we need to have to grow and overcome challenges in life. Three examples are patience, persistence, and resilience, but there are still many other attitudes that can be covered.
- HackCollege – guest posting on a blog is a great way to build your writing portfolio and get some exposure to your own site. All HackCollege submissions must be in line with the site’s other content. We leave the “Hottest College Coeds” to other sites that get much more traffic than us.
- Steven Aitchison – We are looking for passionate bloggers/authors who want to help spread meaningful information, powerful truths and personal development through the written word.
- Dumb Little Man blog – popular online magazine on self-improvement and life hacks. Started back in 2006, Dumb Little Man has become the go-to place when you need inspiration, motivation and practical advice in life
- The Art of Manliness – If you’re interested in submitting a guest article, please read our details on how to do so.
Guest blogging on travel:
- Viator Travel Blog – Let us know your geographic areas of expertise, and we’ll contact you when we have an assignment that fits your qualifications.
- Matador Editoria – reviews all contributors’ submissions via our Creators Community.
- Away.com Travel Blog – may have various reasons for travelling from one place to another ranging from family holiday, business or honeymoon trip.
- Travel supermarket – From time to time we feature blog posts written by guest authors. If you have a great travel story or article you would like to see published on the travelsupermarket blog, then why not get in touch by emailing email@example.com, briefly outlining what your post would be about.
- Hostels.com – Read all the latest blogs on hostels, travel and events – Guest bloggers. Leave blog comments and give travel advice to likeminded backpackers
- JustLuxe – It’s simple. To apply, register with your account information and don’t forget to include your bio and a picture. Include any links to your blog or website as well! Once you create your account, you can submit articles for consideration by simply logging in and uploading them.
- A Family Travel Blog – sharing family travel tips, destination and travel stories as we travel with kids.
- foXnoMad – Want To Submit A Guest Post? I don’t accept many guest posts but am always open to posting an interesting travel story. Don’t contact me if you can’t meet the restrictions below – if you can and have a good story to tell, email me.
Guest blogging on tech:
- The spruce – The Spruce is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. Whether you’re looking to retile your bathroom, upgrade your baking skills, conquer a craft or simply tackle your to-do list, The Spruce can show you how.
- SitePoint – All the details you need to begin writing for SitePoint, one of the web’s foremost web development publications and online learning destination
- Slashdot – To submit stories, corrections, or updates, please use the submissions form. Submit corrections or updates just as if you were submitting any other news item, by using the web submission form. Please include a link to the story you’re updating or correcting, and explain what the trouble is.
- Digital Inspiration – Digital Inspiration, founded in 2004, is a popular tech & how-to website where you’ll find software reviews, how-to guides and video tutorials. And we regularly discover interesting things online that you never knew existed – like this list of useful websites. Our archives include a collection of over 6,000 articles.
- Inspirationfeed – Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome here at Inspirationfeed. Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our community. The following guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article.
- Techie Buzz – is a very popular blog, with more than 15000 readers and a big social media following. In addition to that, more than 100,000 visitors drop by Techie Buzz everyday. Your guest post will be viewable by all these readers. You’ll get plenty of exposure in the form of backlinks to your own blog.
- Make – Show & Tell Share your project with the global community of makers.
- TechMaish.com – is no more accepting Guest Posts from webmaster and bloggers that are written for the purpose of getting links from our blog. However if you have a story, news or information to share with our readers. Feel free to send on our official email admin at techmaish dot com.
- iTechCode.com – Here, we take pride in associating ourselves with the best bloggers / industry experts and if you believe to have something that will interest our readers, you have come to the right place for guest blogging opportunitie
- TroubleFixers – All about fixing computer troubles
Guest blogging on design:
- Envato Tuts+ – teaches creative and technical skills across many topics to millions of people worldwide. We offer tutorials, articles, news and insights that help you take your knowledge to the next level.
- Smashing Magazine – primary goal is to deliver quality content for the Web development and design community. If you have valuable tips, tricks, ideas or techniques to share, then you’re more than welcome to write for us and help provide others with solid articles and useful insights.
- Hongkiat – We’re always on the lookout for freelance and guest writers who can share insights, opinions and content that are as well researched as they are well written. If you have tips, tricks, concepts, artwork, cool tools, cooler apps and insights you want to share with the web design, development and tech community, write for us.
- 1stwebdesigner – Come here to discover more about everything and anything related to web design. We’ll discuss techniques, share resources, and provide an overall guide for mastering web design and building a better web.
- Speckyboy Design Magazine – If you are a web or mobile designer/developer, graphic designer or even an experienced blogger, perhaps you would like to share some of your knowledge and expertise with the readers of Speckyboy Design Magazine.
- Six Revisions – always looking for news, sponsors, and guest writers. If you’d like to reach me, feel free to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Design Ledger – If you have a question or just want to tell us how much you appreciate Web Design Ledger, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are always looking for web designers with a passion for what they do and a bigger passion for sharing what they know.
- SloDive – we are always looking for ways to improve our site. One way in which we do that is by inviting you (the reader) to share your insight with us. Not only do we take tips and suggestions from our readers but we also accept guest posts.
- WPBeginner – At this time, we are not accepting guest posts on WPBeginner. But wait, you can still help! Helping WPBeginner is a great way to give back to the community. Thousands of new users stumble upon WPBeginner every day, and we help them have a wonderful WordPress experience. Want to pitch in?
- Designmodo – Every day, Designmodo readers are inspired and learn to create better and more beautiful designs thanks to the articles and tutorials we offer. We need authors to write practical articles about design and web development, and articles that teach readers how to use certain tools.
- AppStorm – succeeds based on a talented community of passionate writers and software users. If you’d like to contribute to the site, we would love to hear from you. We pay our authors for every article we publish, and we’ll be sure to let you know what rate is available before we accept a submission (it’s around $60, but varies depending upon the type of article you choose to write).
- Web Designer Wall – Design Trends and Tutorials
- Vandelay Design – accepts article submissions from designers, developers, and bloggers who are looking for writing opportunities.
- Naldz Graphics – Contributors are always welcome here in Naldz Graphics. The site is growing fast and writing for Naldz Graphics will give you a good exposure. Most of our readers are designers and design enthusiasts.
- instantShift – If you want to write an article about a design related topic then please get in contact with us using the form below.
- Onextrapixel – main purpose is to deliver quality materials for everyone around the world that is interested in design and development. We have enjoyed sharing our knowledge with you and hope to continue doing so.
- Designrfix.com – We are seeking talented writers, artists and designers to contribute. If you’re interested in writing a tutorial or fresh new article, send us your ideas. Types of articles that we are looking for? We cover a wide range of topics such as Photoshop tutorials, web design, design tools and inspirational pieces to name
- Inspired Magazine – If you have a creative idea in mind, want to promote your blog or feel the need to share an inspirational writeup / roundup with the Inspired Mag readers, please give us a shout on email@example.com
- Treehouse Blog – Get started today and discover why thousands of students are choosing Treehouse to learn about web development, design, and business.
- Creative Nerds – is a design blog which is always striving to become better by searching for new creative individuals to share their knowledge and expertise on Creative Nerds. How can you become a writer ?
As quickly as the world is evolving, the landscape for marketing is changing too. There are so many blogs you can follow it’s often tough trying to keep up with everything. Deekit users come from all walks of life and work in all types of companies. The information out there is overwhelming, and it’s tough knowing what’s good (and relevant) for you.
So we have compiled a list of company blogs, blogs focusing on particular topics, such as SEO, social media marketing and much more. The idea is that if you’re stuck on how something works, you can drop in to this board and find exactly what you’re looking for. Click on the image to open the whiteboard link map and feel free to contribute with your own ideas, too. ☺
Mastering the skill of link building is no longer a dark art. it’s important to plant seeds for your brand all over the web and in fact, it’s a necessary part of any marketing strategy in 2017. On this whiteboard, we have collected all the top tools for link research and how to build a strategy for getting more incoming links to your site or blog. What are you waiting for? Get building!
As much as link building is a part of any content strategy, you should be getting your SEO optimization in order. This stuff is pretty laborious if you go it alone, so luckily for you (and our marketing team), there are some awesome tools out there to get the research done, fast.
On this board, you will find all the needed tools to optimize your site for search engines, tools for keyword research, position monitoring, web crawling and much more. Remember, if you have something to add, don’t be shy, just add it!
SEO, SEO, oh SEO. There’s more to you than meets the eye (which we have learnt by diving into resources like SEO Smarty) Improving your site’s SEO can be productive and smarter with right research and understanding under your belt. It’s important to not only know how to use the tools but to understand why you’re using them.
On this board you can learn how to test your site speed and performance, page ranking across different search engines, how to improve keywords – welcome to SEO heaven. 👼
Do you know which keywords you should be targeting for your business? They shape your paid advertising, content and overall brand messaging so they’re important to know. Better still, do you know what your competitors are ranking for keyword-wise?
This board is all about keywords. Keywords for your own brand and understanding the competitive landscape too. It’s research time.
We love data. All types of it we find interesting, but this board is for the marketing geeks out there. Analytics and metrics are one of the most important aspects to improve your marketing efforts and growth. Find the right approach to setting KPIs and measuring everything to building beautiful dashboards, you can find it all on this little board…
Everyone wants an edge on the competition. It’s important to do some competitive analysis to help you establish what makes your product or service unique, how to attract your target audience and evaluate your strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly, you want to know how you stack up against your competitors. Where can you be optimizing and blowing them away? And where do you want to focus your efforts?
We’ve collected together all tools to help you with the analysis – research keywords and ads performance, traffic analysis and more. Check it.
Are there any lists you think we are missing? If you have an interesting idea for a board, create one and share the link with us in the chat at the bottom right.
We would love to include it on the list!