Scrum Task Board (5 columns)
Scrum project management is at the core of how many of us plan and execute tasks throughout the day! Following this methodology is not only proven to make you more effective but it increases endorphin release when you get sh*t done (okay maybe that last part isn’t proven, but we definitely feel as if there is some proof in it).
So we have pulled together a simple to use and totally free Scrum Board for scrum task management. It comes with 5 columns including Stories, ToDo, in progress, in testing and done.. So you can get more done on your boards and show the rest of your team how productive you are being (or not, the choice is yours…).
How to use it:
- Capture your feature or product story from a user perspective and say how your feature looks from the end-users perspective in the story column of the scrum board.
- Add in your tasks to the to-do section. You can use this on a daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly basis if you like! There are no limits and it’s totally flexible.
- Whenever you are working on a task, simply move it over to the ‘In Progress’ column and get cracking!
- Once it’s completed (in your eyes), push it through to testing section of the scrum board so you can show the rest of your team or some lucky users. You want to know if it works!
- Get that sense of accomplishment running through your body when you are done by pushing it over to the ‘Done.
In fact, we actually run all of our tasks at Deekit on our boards using this method. We work remotely and have the team spread out all over the world on a regular basis. It’s our go to tool for productivity and if it works for us, I would 100% suggest seeing if it will work for you too. What have you got to lose?
Simple? Yep, it’s really simple. Ready to get productive with some scrum project management? As always, hit the yellow ‘Add Tasks’ button to the left and your board will magically be re-created inside Deekit.
No voodoo, just some solid coding from our engineers! 😉