Deekit 3.2.0 - November 17, 2016
Are you ready to level up with Deekit? After numerous cups of coffee and countless late nights, we are excited to announce the arrival of Deekit Premium. An opportunity for you to help and invest in Deekit and getting new features and changes you ask for, faster.
Read more about the Standard plan on our blog and check out pricing page.
Be bold, be strong, be happy, and most of all, be upgrading.
- For the card lovers, link collectors, completists and dashboard lovers - you can now add any content to your boards from the web as cards. Play videos and view slides directly in Deekit. Add website pins, spreadsheets, image cards, cards with additional notes on the side - the choice is yours. Here’s where you’ll find the new tool. You’re welcome.
- When you last visited your boards and looked onto the menu for Shapes, it was ok. Just ok. But when you reload, it will be much better. Advanced shape library for any taste are here - design and wireframe, sketch architecture diagrams, work with maps. Or just have fun. Let us know what you think check out the library details.
- Change shape color from the shape library, when choosing a shape. Yes, you can change the color once a shape is on your boards, from the very same place.
- Create and organize your boards into folders. Give yourself some bright colours and set a custom colour for each folder while you’re at it.
- Some of you invited, and others tried to accept invites. They tried and they tried. We squished the bug out of invite accept (with vim, sublime and hammers) and invite accept is working again. Those who got the messy emails with misbehaving links - we will be resending new ones. Very soon.
- Team Administrators could not use templates when they disabled members from creating boards under settings. We believe in fairness, so administrators can now use templates even when they disable the feature for everyone else.
- Our engineers coded some further clever tricks into Deekit over past couple weeks that makes working with your boards faster. Faster is always better, isn’t it?
- The new and improved way to create teams. Literally bigger, less text and way better.