Deekit 3.2.5 - February 14, 2017
Love, friends and a whole big long list of things released is in the air. Here’s what’s happened:
- You can now start a free trial for Deekit premium without a credit card at hand. Just click the “Start Free trial” button anywhere in Deekit (or here on the pricing page). Then sit back and enjoy your free month of premium.
- Free users are limited to 4 boards. We promised there would be always part of Deekit available for free and we are sticking to that. Free teams in Deekit are tailored for smaller teams/groups or personal use. These Free teams now allow up to 4 boards and 4 full members per team. You can still invite unlimited restricted members to boards too. If 4 boards or team members are not enough, we’ve got you covered -> go ahead and try out premium. It comes with a free trial and it’s awesome. We promise. Get it.
- All subscriptions are now shown in USD.
- We’ve switched our payment provider to provide a whole list of things to you. We can now give you the option of a free trial with no credit card. Lovely codes for goodies to redeem are now easier for us to generate. We’ve got lots planned too, so expect more in the near future. We just wanted to mention this as it’s pretty unnoticeable but it definitely makes Deekit better. So now you know.
- Joy of joys - board names are now visible in the url. So those who often feel lost, shall be lost no more.
- Never seen the billing section in Admin page before? It’s often hidden. Billing was visible to admins only. But we figured anyone should be able to see the section.
- Change your plans in Admin page. From Free to Paid, from Paid to Free, from Monthly to Annual. From Annual to Monthly. What would happen if we added few more choices, interested? :)
- People you invited haven’t joined yet? - we’ve added them a little email reminder to join in.
- Fonts too big, notes to small, post-it’s somewhat ok - something obviously was not right. Size matters. Thus we’ve changed the default sizes around.
- Billing history now has expandable billing statements.
- Billing overview next charge estimates now include full member invites.
- Sent a full member invite to a restricted member and it failed miserably? After many beeps and toots, lots of head banging and just one cup of coffee - devs fixed the bug. You can now send an invite or just change the user role in Admin page.
- While fixing bugs in the invite flow, we’ve terminated several more. Invites. Should. Just. Work.
- The ghostly blank board grid after logging in is filled with content now. No need to run for an eye check just yet.
- A perfectly reasonable attempt to open pop-over menu with right click now actually opens the pop-over.
- Tools settings, such as size and opacity for example, did not respect the numbers you entered. Now they do.
- Creating boards under a particular folder in board grid did not agree with your folder selection. You are the boss and whichever folder you create boards in is your call.
- You can now actually delete pending invites. We’ll say no more.
- Who would have thought that math is useful, when done correctly. We’ve told you before that Free teams can have 4 full members and unlimited restricted members on your boards. Now this is really the case.
- Performance improvements and fixes in login, board grid and user invite flows. Faster is better, right?
- Panning around on humongous (or even just large) boards is fast. Now moving a huge number of things on these boards is super fast too.
Lots of love, winky smiles and digital heart-shaped chocolates.